Re: [LUG] A Good Read?

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 09:35 +0100, Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:

> I wonder if there is such a thing as the definitive Linux, GNU book.  I am
> currently running Mandrake, but tend to refer to My Mc Graw Hill  book "The
> Complete Reference", to Red Hat.

I have Linux in a Nutshell (O'Reilly) beside me but I would not describe
it as a good read, really.

Multitool Linux OTOH is quite a good read, although it seems to be
beyond me in several of its parts.

I don't think the definitive GNU book has been written, but it probably
ought to be.  Perhaps after the revolution?