Re: [LUG] Philips PVCV 840K on Debian Testing

Grant Sewell wrote:

Oh, I hadn't noticed this one. I also found with my TV card that something similar to this would often happen. I managed to sort it by setting it to NTSC rather than PAL. Strange why I should do this in the UK, but it worked.

Grant.

This also happens in Pinnacle Studio in Windows. I'm told it relates to the colour depth, e.g. Pinnacle likes 16 bit while I usually work in 32bit. Maybe a similar issue in xawtv?

Kind regards,

Julian