RE: [LUG] RedHat 6.2

On 19-Apr-00 at 21:59:38 Alex Charrett wrote:

> What an enormously large smelly pile of poo.  I've just found that RH 6.2
> doen't come with the HOWTOs!

Yes they do come with the boxed set - which I have just bought :-) *HOWEVER*
if you check the RH web site there is an iso image of the 6.2 documentation
I am told. I have not looked myself. So you could get that. Perhaps the
linuxemporium (or wherever you get your linux) will have some cheapbytes
CD's of this.

Whether this was an oversight on RH's part or not I don't know, but it seems
a bit ominuous if that is the way they are going.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk
Finger for PGP key: john at jhorne.csd.plymouth.ac.uk