Re: [LUG] EHLO all!

At 19:11 10/03/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Either, DNS & Bind, published by O'Reilly associates if youre really
>interested in dns or the DNS-HOWTO isnt bad.

I'll bear the book in mind for when I've got some money. I forgot about the
DNS Howto. My bad. I blame SuSE for not including it in the HOWTOs package.
For some reason it's separate.

>Erm no.  Your best bet wold be to grab a port forwarder from freshmeat so
>that from outside you could telnet to a certain port on the gateway and
>you will be redirected to the other box.

That sounds pretty much what I'm looking for.
Cheers for your help.

--
Stavros <st4vs at box.co.uk>
Voicemail/faxmail: 0870-1110719