Re: [LUG] need printing advice - fixed

Hi' I managed to fix the printing problem, basically I re-installed RHL 6
and got the printer working, then used the upgrade option to install the 6.1
version, and it works ok now. The advice sent in reply to my orginal message
has been printed and I can use this when I re-install if I need to.

Thanks for all the advice, I am still trying to promote the group, and one
of my flyers is now in Paignton Library. I have sent some to Exeter library
and to South Devon College. I am not sure if I will have any luck.

One last note, I have a Game 2000 catalogue and they now have copies of
linux 6.5 to buy off the shelf along with a Linux Utils packakge  at  around
£29.99. So if anyone is interested it may be worth checking out.

Thanks again

Bye