[LUG]Re: Tom Potts

Hello

I'm messaging on behalf Tom.  I think he attended a few years back in Holsworthy? but I can't recall who was a part of thst group at the time.   I am sorry to have to tell you he was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago and passed away on 9th Nov.  Sorry for the delayed notification.  The funeral is on Tues.  If anyone should want to attend I can give you more details.

Kind regards

Gill (Tom's partner)