[LUG]Re: submit-message form on website

Hello again Simon, and greetings to everyone

Joy
I’ve devised and incorporated a CAPTCHA
(Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart)
into my Contact Form ...

To be seen at
http://weldsmith.co.uk/contactform/contact.html

Happy days!

I don't mind getting some messages if/while you test the script.

Best wishes,
Rich Smith