[LUG]submit-message form on website

Hello all

Hopefully a good general computing question...
I would like help with this one-off (?) "todo".

Context - my expertise as much as I have is metals, welding,
construction, some nautical, etc.
Any programming has been in support of metallurgy - not much general
spread of ability in computing.

My "weldsmith.co.uk" website - I want people to be able to contact me
at-will.
Without getting spammed to oblivion.
Get messages without revealing anything personal.
They can include email, mobile phone, etc., if they so choose.

Only needs to be / enforces that only ASCII text transmits.

So thought is a "submit message" form.

Looking online, suggests need PHP.

I have met PHP at a minimal level - a MySQL/PHP database I did 20
years ago...

http://weldsmith.co.uk/cheesedb/cheesedb.html
The "cheese database"
http://weldsmith.co.uk/cheesedb/cheese_db.php
The cheese database

I doubt I will be doing more PHP and scripted webpages, so would be
happy to be guided through a one-off activity.
(all my webpages are "flat" HTML hand-encoded - I write content
sprinkling-in the markup as I write - it's "HTML 1.00".  I use one
"stylesheet" to give margins and that's about it)

My web provider is TSOHost, for what it's worth...

Regards,
Rich Smith