[LUG]Re: Manually reset the time

Yes ran makemkv. Just reset the time and all is fine. Thanks

Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth Worker
07546 804439

On 02/06/2023 16:12, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 15:42:08 +0100
Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Richard,

The above gives you an idea of what I want to achieve. But Manjaro is
Right, a day or two shouldn't be (too much of) an issue, AFAIA.  Mind
you, I'm no great expert.

not letting me change the date.
Just checked here and I had to (a) untick Set Time/Date Automatically and
(b) enter root password when adjusting the time.  I also had to be
pretty darn quick in setting the time, because every second it would be
'reset' to current time unless I hit return to perform the update

(a) may not be required on your system (no idea what your DE is and how
it performs) and entry gadget for (b) may be getting masked.

At this point, I'm grasping at straws, TBH.

However, this becomes moot, as I've just seen you've got around the
problem.  I hope it meant you can now run makemkv.