[LUG]Re: Manually reset the time

Hi

https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136501#p136501

The above gives you an idea of what I want to achieve. But Manjaro is not letting me change the date.

Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth Worker
07546 804439

On 02/06/2023 11:26, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 09:19:10 +0100
Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Richard,

Any ideas please?
In all probability, software is designed to run at, or close to,
hardware clock time.  For Windows, I believe there is software that can
fudge around that.  Having never had the need to 'fake' current
date/time, I've never even looked for Linux software that does the same.