[LUG]Re: Thunderbird deleted folder missing

On 21/03/2023 15:22, rds_met wrote:
The emails wherever they are should be stored as “flat text” / ASCII text.
So if you know phrases or unusual words in the email, recipient’s email addresses, etc., you could
search for them with “grep” - the standard unix-toolkit pattern-matcher.
As you don’t know where to look, you might fire it up through “find” with something
like

find . -type f -exec grep ‘contraoscillating’ {} \;