[LUG]Micro-atx Cases

Hi All

With the huge help of David I have been putting together a new PC. I am on the final hurdle and looking for a case. I went on PC Parts Picker for help and was recommended this case to use:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/fractal-design-pop-mini-silent-black-tg-clear-tint

It was recommended because it is silent which is what I was hoping for as this pc will act as a file and media server. I am hoping someone might recommend a cheaper one or who might have a spare one. I have a case but it is one size smaller (is that mini) and if anyone needs it please let me know and I'll send it.

Thanks

--
Rich Brown
Youth Worker