[LUG]Computer not finding boot drive

Hi All

I bought a new 2tb ssd which was to replace the 1tb ssd. I loaded into the computer and ran Manjaro of a usb drive and installed. The ssd was recognised and Manjaro installed with no problems. However, when I rebooted the drive was not recognised as a boot drive. I went into BIOS and the drive is seen as a SATA connection but not as a boot drive. I reinstalled the old drive and that is no longer recognised on boot either. The only other change I made to the system was to remove a 2tb 3.5" hard drive which I am putting into a different system.

The motherboard is an ASRock B250M-HDV and it has 6 slots for SATA drives. I am wondering if I am meant to fill the SATA ports in a certain order? I am unsure what to do next. Any help would be gratefully received.

Huge thanks.

--
Rich Brown
Youth Worker