[LUG]Re: DVD No longer working

Have there been any updates - firmware or software - since the DVD worked last? It does seem significant that it's misidentifying the drive now. Maybe the drive itself has died and only telling the system it can read CDs, or the system driver is wrongly interpreting what the drive is telling it.

Julian