[LUG]Re: Thunderbird calendar syncing with android, also maker space plea

On 03/02/2023 08:22, Aaron Moore wrote:
Hello all

I am using Thunderbird email and calendar on an ubuntu machine and I would really like to be able to sync my calendar with my android phone. Can anybody suggest a way of doing this?

Also.

Is there anyway I can post my regular maker space activities on this site, see www.cnccraft.co.uk/makerspace , or somehow collaborate with your stem group? Nearly all the software I use for CAD and CAM is open source and runs on linux machines. I think this is the only open access digital workshop in the county.  I have been running these sessions for over 6 years and would like to expand in some way.

Thanks for reading and look forward to any response.

Best

Aaron

I currently have thunderbird connected to gmail and google calendar and the phone also. Syncs fine that way. Am very tempted to try setting up a DDNS server and mail server to do the job but need it for business and connection here not that reliable.

Tom te tom te tom