[LUG]Re: Thunderbird calendar syncing with android, also maker space plea

Hi Aaron

I currently sync through Nextcloud which works really well. It does add another layer but I find it easy to do. There are plenty of free Nextcloud options. You need to use DAVx on your Android phone.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth Worker