[LUG]Re: OT: Computer Recycling, Paignton area.

To DCGLug
attention: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear folk,
20230131
Re: [LUG]Re: OT: Computer Recycling, Paignton area.

The mention of >  MicroVitec Cub monitor

brought back to mind how much I lacked money in those days, as I
'lusted' after such a monitor, but had to make do with the old family TV when others were not using it.

The BBC Micro was a big method of introducing computing to the UK.

We are lucky in that the local council waste disposal tip has a 'container' placed there by a computer recycling company, where you can dispose of all computery stuff.

Kindest regards
Eion MacDonald