[LUG]Server Rack or Sound box

Hi All

I hope everyone is well and a happy new year to you.

I have some sound equipment along with a server that I need to carry to various youth events. I was loading up the car with the kit but I think it will get damaged so I am looking at trying to get hold of a rolling box or a server rack that I can then add some foam to. Does anybody know of second hand stock that can be bought or does anyone have one they would sell.

Thanks

--

Kind regards

Richard Brown