[LUG]Switching audio servers

Hey guys

I have recently moved from Windows to Manjaro Linux and i trying to play a game via Lutris. i have told Lutris to use Valves Proton API and the game works, however, there is a slight audio delay of about 500ms.

I have heard that it could be related to pulseaudio and that switching over to pipewire should fix the issue.

native linux apps like firefox the audio works fine so is definitely related to how proton/lutris/wine communicates with pulseaudio

Many thank

Damian