[LUG]Re: Paignton Library STEM Group

Hi, thanks for this, taking place on the 2nd Saturday of the month.

Dates 2023

January 2023 STEM Group 14th January 2023
February 2023 STEM Group 11th February 2023
       * Civil Engineering Challenge
March 2023 STEM Group 11th March 2023
April 2023 STEM Group 9th April 2023
May 2023 STEM Group 13th May 2023
June 2023 STEM Group 10th June 2023
July 2023 STEM Group 8th July 2023
August 2023 STEM Group 12th August 2023
September 2023 STEM Group 9th September 2023
October 2023 STEM Group 14th October 2023
November 2023 STEM Group 11th November 2023
December 2023 STEM Group 9th December 2023

Hope this helps

Paul