[LUG]UCEPROTECT, blacklists and hosting servers

Hello All.

I am having issues with many of the e-mails I send being filtered to spam.
I have just done a little research on this and discovered the host I use (Fasthosts) is UCEPROTECT level 3 listed. I know little of how all this works but wondered if anyone has recommendations for either removing this listing (which I have to partition fasthosts to do), or next stage would be to change where my websites are hosted to a {better} provider. This seems like it might be headache as I have multiple websites hosted with Fasthosts.
Thoughts and suggestions welcome...

Thanks

Anthony