[LUG] Anbox / Snapd / Mint 20.3

Hi All,

I don't particularly want to install snapd, but it seems unavoidable as I /do/ want to install Anbox and it won't without snapd. However if in the console I issue 'sudo apt install snapd' as the installation advises I get 'no installation candidate'.

Thoughts please either on avoiding snapd and installing Anbox some other way, or installing snapd.

Kind regards,

Julian

--
“The great tragedy of Science — the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly
fact.”

― Thomas Henry Huxley