Re: [LUG] 2FA Apps

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 11:15:57 +0100
Giles Coochey <giles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Giles,

>My phone is Android, so I'm already in the Google cage.

I think, to some extent, we all are.  Can't be avoided it seems(1)(2).
Doesn't mean I want to hand over even more data to them.

However, as this is now nothing to do with 2FA, I'll leave it there.

(1) If you have any online presence at all.
(2) Despite doing my level best to avoid google, on the rare occasion I
need to use google maps, they still know where I live.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"