Re: [LUG] open source fitness tracker

As an afterthought, this four year old Mi Band 3 runs for well over a
month between charges. I'm sure it had only a couple of weeks duration
when I bought it. The settings from the app have tuned it down from
whatever default settings the official Mi Fit app demanded. I may have
lost some functionality by ditching Mi Fit but the charge convenience
and privacy implications are a definite plus.