Re: [LUG] Kit - clearout

On 02/05/2022 17:10, Mark Thurston wrote:
Hi

I'm having a bit of a clearout and was wondering if anyone could find uses for the following kit:

HP Proliant Microserver N36L
https://www.itpro.co.uk/gallery/reviews/630898/hp-proliant-microserver-n36l-review
Upgraded to 8GB RAM. No disks. Runs Linux and OpenBSD well.
£25 ono

2 x 4TB WD Red NAS disks
Used but working
£20 each

Mid 2012 MacBook Pro 13"
Upgraded to 256GB SSD and 16GB RAM (max allowed)
Fresh install of macOS
Faulty charger (works but I'm not making any promises for how long - third party replacements are available online for £20-30)
£125 ono
(I know this is a LINUX users group, but it can run Linux)

Collection from Plymouth.
Prices have been decided by looking on eBay and then subtracting quite a lot as I'd rather sell locally if possible and am happy to let them go cheaply to someone on the group.

Best wishes

Mark
Did you find a home for these bits Mark?!
BR,
Michael/veremitz.