Re: [LUG] OT: Oculus Quest 2 AirLink

I've used both Airlink and Virtual Desktop using Sky's own Router using the 5GHz band for VD/airlink and PCVR gaming wired to the router in the same room.

Both work fine depending on the type of game and whether running through Oculus launcher, directly or through Steam Home in VR. It's weird but it does make a difference. There are various quality and bitrate settings you can use using the Virtual desktop launcher and Oculus control panel (under windows, I've never used PVVR with Linux)

Reddit is a good source of help for this kind of stuff.

If you try to use the Oculus in another room then 5GHz tails off significantly. I refuse to call it Meta but I'm of the age where Snickers will always be a Marathon!

As for the USB C on the headset. is it still not under warranty?