Re: [LUG] Plymouth Meeting Saturday

On 22/01/2022 15:31, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022, 15:29 Andy Wills, <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh no, sorry folks! A bunch of 'stuff' happened today and I lost track of time. I guess everyone's gone home by now?
-- Sent from /e/ Mail.--

I'm still there, but I'm pretty sure Moments Café classes at 1600 so I'll be leaving soon.

No worries. See you next month. :)

Grant

Oh my, this makes me look .. well, average .. !! XD

Had I seen Grant's post I could probably have leapt into the car and headed down .. but probably better to reschedule to Feb.

I guess perhaps we're still catching up from post-holiday shenanigans! :D

Best regards,
Michael.