Re: [LUG] Plymouth Meeting Saturday

On 19/01/2022 11:02, Andrew Pearce wrote:
Hi Andy

I'm planning on being there. I'll get you a coffee seeing its close to your birthday :)

Regards

Andrew

On 19/01/2022 08:51, Andy Wills wrote:
Hi folks,

22nd Jan is the 4th Saturday of the month, and hence time for Plymouth
LUG! Moments Cafe at 12, as usual. Perhaps reply to the list if you
plan to come?

All the best

Andy

P.S. This LUG is the closest one to my 50th birthday, so the coffees
are on me :-)

Sorry, I should have confirmed , living in Warrington, I will not be there.
--
Regards,
Eion MacDonald