[LUG] Totally blind electronic musician seeking help with accessible music track a project please help thanks very much.

Hi everyone, a belated happy Christmas and early happy New Year to you
all :-) I hope you're keeping well.
I’m trey a  totally blind electronic musician based in South Wales, I
have no coding or DIY electronics ability. However recently I became
interested in this portable music production system the m8 tracker
link below:
https://dirtywave.com/
As well as the hardware you see available for purchase on the website
it can also be run barebones on a teenzy 4.1 board and connected up to
a raspberry pie to display the information to a sighted user on a
screen. There is a cross platform  headless display client which I
have linked below:
https://github.com/derkyjadex/M8WebDisplay
This is a Web display client which the developer of the project tells
me will be easy to modify but there is also
https://github.com/laamaa/m8c
Another display client, I am putting both of them here because those
with coding experience will be able to tell me which one is most easy
to modify for accessibility.

As you can see the clients  are  open source, as is I Believe the
firmware for the m8.

I would like to use this myself as well as make it accessible to all
other  totally blind people.
I am looking for somebody to help me with this the first task as I see
it is to code  the Display client on the raspberry pie  to output
information to   text to speech in a meaningful way.
The other aspects of the project as I see it are  physical.
The most major physical aspect is building an enclosure for the Teensy
board which would include a  volume knob and midi and  audio
connections.
A physical audio output  for the raspberry pie would also be useful.
There is the control system but that can either be a Bluetooth
keyboard or gamepad. I understand this is a massive ask of people. But
if anybody thinks they would be able to help me or knows anybody that
might be up for the challenge please feel free to drop me an email off
list or respond to this message. I am asking here because I'm not able
to do any of this myself.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message everyone I hope you
can help me happy Christmas and happy New Year your help with this
would be most welcome thank you very much kind regards Trey.