[LUG] Totally blind electronic musician seeking help with raspberry pi tracker project please help kind regards Trey.

Hi everyone, a belated happy Christmas and early happy New Year to you all :-) I hope you're keeping well.

I’m trey a  totally blind electronic musician based in South Wales, I have no coding or DIY electronics ability. However recently I became interested in this portable music production system the m8 tracker link below:

https://dirtywave.com/

As well as the hardware you see available for purchase on the website it can also be run barebones on a teenzy 4.1 board and connected up to a raspberry pie to display the information to a sighted user on a screen. There is a cross platform  headless display client which I have linked below:

https://github.com/laamaa/m8c

As you can see the client is open source, as is I Believe the firmware for the m8.

I would like to use this myself as well as make it accessible to all other  totally blind people.

I am looking for somebody to help me with this the first task as I see it is to code  the Display client on the raspberry pie  to output information to   text to speech in a meaningful way.

The other aspects of the project as I see it are  physical.

The most major physical aspect is building an enclosure for the Teensy board which would include a  volume knob and midi and  audio connections.

A physical audio output  for the raspberry pie would also be useful. There is the control system but that can either be a Bluetooth keyboard or gamepad. I understand this is a massive ask of people. But if anybody thinks they would be able to help me or knows anybody that might be up for the challenge please feel free to drop me an email off list or respond to this message. I am asking here because I'm not able to do any of this myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message everyone I hope you can help me happy Christmas and happy New Year your help with this would be most welcome thank you very much kind regards Trey.