Re: [LUG] Oyez! Oyez!

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 14:43:14 +0100
Sebastian <seabass@xxxxxx> wrote:

> > 1.
> > ATX mini tower case, (Ezcool 550W 24+8 pin)
> > Gigabyte MicroATX GA-78LMT-S2P (rev5) ........
>
> > 2.
> > ATX mini tower case. (Ezcool 550W 24+8 pin)
> > Gigabyte MicroATX GA-78LMT-S2P (rev5) ........
>
> > Both in as new, lightly used condition and will otherwise end up in
> > the skip next week.
> >
> > ALSO: 2 pairs of lightly used 1Tb SATA HDDs currently being DoD spec
> > wiped. Ditto skip next week.
> >
> > David
>
> I would not want to present myself as the most needy of people
> regarding computer equipment, but I'd hate to see these fine machines
> go to waste! Indeed, they sound quite appropriate for a little
> ZFS-backed Kubernetes cluster... :)
>
> As a note, I wouldn't be able to collect them from Hatherleigh, so I
> would also be accepting Michael's gracious offer of delivery to
> Barnstaple, if that is OK.
>
> There's certainly no rush for me, but I'll leave myself as an eager
> last resort before the recycling centre :)

Hello Sebastian,

Michael has shown an interest in HDDs and maybe an AMD box. So perhaps
with his agreement I'll pile it all up by the end of next week and he
can then collect it all and you can both fight it out off list as to
what you want.

In the meantime I'll consider the "case closed".

Best wishes,
David