[LUG] Upcoming Lug meets

Hi All

Just a quick reminder that the Jitsi meet (virtual) is on Saturday 21st August 2021 and the Plymouth (physical) meet is Saturday 28th August.

I will be late to the jitsi meeting as I will be running a code club taster session at Paignton Library.

The organiser of the Plymouth meeting may want to post a reminder on the 21st.

https://www.dcglug.org.uk/august-meetings-update/

Hope this helps

Paul
--