Re: [LUG] Server Tower

Hi Neil

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the lack of information.

The client (me) has a desktop computer with two sata drives and I want to mount this in a rack system with a network switch and a Raspberry pi.

No warranty needed and cheap as possible.

I don't have desktop space and need to run several systems for a project I have been asked to complete. I am hoping that I can do this with a server rack.

Thanks

Rich