[LUG] Further to website.

Hey,

I have further ideas and notes on the website and general web presence for the
DCGLUG in general, and whilst we have an IRC channel for this (IIRC?) - is there not
an email-based way to discuss? I'm not sure if the main ML is suitable in terms of
'noise', but I think having a persistent medium, where those who aren't active or
have a bouncer to the IRC channel would be beneficial.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
--
Dom Rodriguez (also known as shymega)