Re: [LUG] 20210412 OT Help please. How to read an old Amstrad file (word type) today?

To DCLug,
20210413
Re: [LUG] 20210412 OT Help please. How to read an old Amstrad file (word
type) today?

To all who answered my plea, Many Thanks.

The idea to read in a text file in a text editor by changing last ID
name to TXT  (.txt) worked.

Then I stripped the binary bits, then copied to a modern word processor
and sent as a PDF and as a ODT file to author.

I learned a lot and thanks for all your ideas and offers of help.
The response was very swift.

Kindest regards
Eion MacDonald.

--