Re: [LUG] UK / EU Trade Deal - page 921 refers to Netscape

Dear Eion,

> Government protocols always work from ancient to present so presumably
> Netscape Communicator was in a previous treaty agreement protocols, so
> gets repeated. (Often happens when written by civil servants who
> re-quote to avoid any problems)
> Also some government computers are still 32 bit!

Ah, that explains why there's still a 32 bit download for Windows 10 -
Microsoft know their market all too well!

> One of last years papers on major science advance papers quoted only
> pre-ceding relevant paper reference as dated  1687    Newton's Principia.

Do you happen to know which paper this is? I'm rather curious; please do
write back here with a link/name of the paper if you still have it!

Best wishes,

Sebastian

--
- Freenode: 'seabass'