Re: [LUG] college laptops

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 14:48:13 +0000
"maceion@xxxxxxxxx" <maceion@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ..... but major motherboard failure due MY use of machine.

Simon,

How did you manage that?  Most intrigued.

I still have my near 30 year old Toshiba 386 laptop case from the days
when they came as part and parcel of a laptop purchase. The organisation
that I worked for didn't stint on IT in those (Dos3 then Win3) days.
Toshiba laptops, Apricot PCs and Kyocera laser printers were the norm.
Our first E-mail server later on was a 486/20 with a mighty 1Gb hdd.

I digress!

Regards,

David