[LUG] EML to PDF and routine jobs

Hi

I regularly download emails as eml files to convert to pdf to keep a separate log of conversations etc. Is there an application in Linux that will convert the files to pdf's for me. Also is there anyway to have routine jobs performed as actions within the system. The idea is that when I need to convert a file to pdf from eml I drop it into a folder called edf say and that then carries out the task for me automatically.

Many thanks

Rich