[LUG] Scrollback buffer in Linux console to be removed

Dear all,

I found this recently - before reading the article I had no idea this
scrolling feature existed! No wonder nobody uses it...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-5.9-Drops-Soft-Scrollback

Anyway, I shouldn't have too much trouble; I'm already used to suckless
terminal[1], which doesn't have a scrollback buffer by default. But it is
interesting to me to see what is removed as much as what is added in
free software projects.

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'

[1]: https://st.suckless.org/