[LUG] December Lug meet

Hi

The next virtual Lug meet should be in December, however due to Christmas etc, do people still want to do this on the 4th Saturday, which makes it the 26th, or should we try and do this on a different day / weekend?

We could do something on the 17th December.

Or should we just not have formally arranged (promoted) meeting and do this on the 4th Sat in Jan which will be the 23rd?

Just asking

Regards

Paul

--