Re: [LUG] Kernel Update

I don't know whether the AMDGPU Ryzen mods are cleanly incorporated in
kernel 4.19 now - maybe they are - but I've always used 5.1+ with any
Ryzen processor. Of which, I note with surprise, I appear to have
four. The first time took a smidge of learning but that was a couple
of years ago - it's been smooth sailing since. A quick search suggests
there were unresolved problems for some Ryzens in 4.19 which are
sorted in 4.20 but that's a one-minute cursory look, I've not followed
the story in a while.