Re: [LUG] New Printer

On 01/11/2020 12:48, Michael Everitt wrote:

Looks like it's been supported (6000 series?) since 3.20.5 which is fairly
recently (I need HPLIP for my laser/inkjet) .. but you might need to enable
a backports repo to get that version.

MJE

Thanks for that. It is not all that important for the moment. I can keep an eye on the ink level and such via other methods. I also notice that my browsers are all fine with it except Vivaldi, which also does not see it.

But my other browsers are fine, and so is CUPS, so I will leave it for now.

Thanks for the help. Hope you are keeping well,

Neil