Re: [LUG] New Printer part three

Dear Neil,

> What I am planning is :-
>
> print settings --> add printer, and then search for the printer. Then I
> expect it to be found, and for the necessary files to be automatically
> downloaded.
>
> And  that should be it.

I'd expect that to work fine :)

If it's not as simple as that, I would recommend posting here with the
model of printer, how you have connected it (eg. ethernet <-> router or
USB <-> computer), and your operating system. If my memory serves me,
the latter for you is MX Linux with XFCE, so that should be fine by way
of printer support.

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'