Re: [LUG] really off topic totally blind electronic musician looking for programmer to help Improve accessibility of music software.

Hi thank you for your replies every one. Even though there’s an   ongoing discussion
I would still like to hire a developer to speed things along.  Because I’m  an
advanced  reaper  user I can help them with the Reaper side of things :-) anyone
knows anyone who  can  help or  can recommend anybody for the job please let me know
thanks for your help everyone.