[LUG] Jitsi Meet as a Flatpak

Dear all,

Today's DCGLUG meeting has rather crept up on me and so I
now realise that if there's any time to announce this it
should be now!

Recently Jitsi Meet was released as a Flatpak package, which
bundles dependencies to improve compatibility and also
provides 'sandboxing' preventing access to various services
on your computer.

The Flatpak is not official to Jitsi itself, but is built
from the official Jitsi Meet desktop program. If you want to
see who packaged it, see this link:
https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/1690

Perhaps some will benefit from being able to run Jitsi Meet
in a separate window and as a separate process. This package
seems to be reasonably well sandboxed as it has no access to
any files on your system or home folder, although it does
have access to devices (this obviously includes the
microphone, I'm not sure whether this also includes storage
devices).

If you already have Flatpak installed, here's the
installation command for Jitsi:

flatpak install flathub org.jitsi.jitsi-meet

And if it's not in your application launch after you login
out and in again, you can run it with this:

flatpak run org.jitsi.jitsi-meet