Re: [LUG] Happy Birthday Mutt!

Dear Michael,

> Neomutt :)

It is hard to glean too much meaning from such a short response
but I assume that the word is a suggestion and the emoticon is
encouragement!

I have read the list of additional features listed on the Neomutt
email client's webpage; two of the twenty or so items attract my
attention: Skip Quoted, and Forgotten Attachment.

The need to skip long quotations in emails can be easily resolved by
care on the sender's part to only include essential parts of the