[LUG] Happy Birthday Mutt!

Dear all,

I've just learnt that Mutt is now 25 years old!

http://mutt.org/

Well worth a try for those who use a command-line text editor. I find it
invaluable to use Mutt with Vim, and it is almost universally available
in distros so it will not be hard to install. The alias feature gives
you much more control over the contacts selection in most webmail
clients, and Mutt gives useful hierarchy indicators that work well with
complicated threads like on mailing lists like these.

If anyone would like to give it a go and has questions about the config
or use of Mutt, I would be most happy to help!

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'