Re: [LUG] Introducing myself

On 30/07/2020 17:15, Sebastian wrote:
> Dear all on the DCGLUG mailing list,
>
> Having just subscribed to this mailing list I'm writing to introduce myself. I am
> Sebastian; I was introduced to this group by Michael at an online meeting of the
> Barnstaple Library Raspberry Pi Jam, which I have attended for quite a few years.
> I am very interested in GNU/Linux and currently use Fedora 31 on my main computer.
> Some of you have met me on the DCGLUG Jitsi meetings as well as on Freenode, where
> I am 'seabass'.
>
> I have many interests, but in particular I enjoy exploring the fundamental
> workings of computers, music (especially that which is generated from a certain
> large instrument often found in churches and concert halls!) and languages. I am
> currently learning Japanese, a hobby that I find very rewarding.
>
> I look forward to getting to know all of you!
>
> Best wishes, Sebastian
>
> Freenode account: seabass

Welcome, most welcome.
I enjoyed your good hints in the DCGLug Jitsi meetings.
I have 'lurked' on the list for a good few years, and find I read and learn.
Regrettably, I am unlikely to meet you in person, as I live in
Lancashire; but the Jitsi meeting made me feel more at home.
May you enjoy our friendship.
Kindest regards
Eion MacDonald.

--