[LUG] Introducing myself

Dear all on the DCGLUG mailing list,

Having just subscribed to this mailing list I'm writing to introduce myself. I am
Sebastian; I was introduced to this group by Michael at an online meeting of the
Barnstaple Library Raspberry Pi Jam, which I have attended for quite a few years. I
am very interested in GNU/Linux and currently use Fedora 31 on my main computer.
Some of you have met me on the DCGLUG Jitsi meetings as well as on Freenode, where I
am 'seabass'.

I have many interests, but in particular I enjoy exploring the fundamental workings
of computers, music (especially that which is generated from a certain large
instrument often found in churches and concert halls!) and languages. I am currently
learning Japanese, a hobby that I find very rewarding.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Best wishes, Sebastian

Freenode account: seabass