Re: [LUG] Help Please

On 21/07/2020 12:05, David Bell wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 11:35:14 +0100
Giles Coochey <giles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 21/07/2020 11:23, David Bell wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good book on linux for beginners please?

TIA
The issue with books is that the printed word pretty much gets out of
date by the time it is published. Probably better looking at online
tutorials

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=linux+tutorial+for+beginners

Thanks Giles,

It seems to be a bit of a jungle of books out there. As my memory isn't
what it used to be, I need something to hand that I can readily refer
to, especially command lines i.e. a book.

David.

IF you are using bash then there is a free pdf book here https://magpi.raspberrypi.org/books/command-line-second-edition

Feel free to buy!

Tom te tom te tom